Latest Tweet

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Anxious

It's a little over 4:50 am over here in Cleveland.
2 hours and 10 minutes to the 5th or 6th game of the World Championship.
What a drama...
It was the most interesting drama unveiled at the world championship after Fisher's as far as i can remember.

I am also not siding on either Topa or Kramnik; or even FIDE. Just like Susan's view on it. I'd rather agree with regarding the matter - that the Appeal Committee has exceeded its authority or should I say crossed the line in making such an important decision.

Mr. Kirsan is coming back, shortening his trip to Russia since for him, this matter is much more important. I think a lot of people may understand that.

I'll be waiting impatiently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...