Latest Tweet

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zabbura2002 vs IggyNuk

Yeah it's been a while since I last post my game.
I haven't reviewed this game yet but I saw a couple of bad moves from me right away.
Especially after taking Black's Rook I was playing to carefree.
--
After replaying the game, I've found:
of course 6...Bxf3? and 7...Nxd5?? blunder
14.d3? I don't even know why did I play this move. Maybe I saw something? There was nothing on the board's move though.

28.f3 I was worried that if I play 28.Qxc5 Black plays 28...Ng4 even though actually that's a forced mate 29. Qc8+ Kh7 30. Qf5+ g6 31. Qxf7+ Kh8 32. Rc8#

The rest are just played according to Black's style of play and I just bait him/her to commit error. After 29...Qxf3 it's a mate in 2.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...