Latest Tweet

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wiki on Malaysian Chess Community

Go to this link!!!!

Gila Chess made a very great effort in promoting chess to Malaysian.
I think there are a lot of Malaysian chess enthusiast out there.
However, we don't communicate with each other very well.
I have at least 3 friends whom I know very well that they are good players. However, I never heard their names in the Malaysian chess community, mainly because they are hiding themselves somewhere.
I think with the existence of wiki, we'll be able to make chess even more popular in Malaysia - and to Malaysian who are not currently residing in Malaysia as well.

Anyway, please add some more links HERE so that we'll be able to give you a visit anytime soon!
If there's anyone who need help in creating a website or blog or anything, just leave me a message. I'll be very happy to help you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...